Mediterranean pasta salad
Prep and Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200g farfalle or conchiglie pasta
- 1 jar of Principe di Gerace Tuna in organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar of Principe di Gerace black or green olives
- 2 large organic tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Principe di Gerace organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Principe di Gerace organic flavoured oregano extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Principe di Gerace organic garlic flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
Boil the pasta in salted water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Cool under a cold tap and drain well.
Put the chopped tomato, tuna, olives and basil leaves in a small bowl and mix gently. Season with the olive oil and flavored oils. Pour into a large salad bowl. Add to the pasta with the remaining basil leaves and mix gently.