Pasta with tuna and olives sauce
Prep and Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 320g Pasta of durum wheat semolina
- 1 jar of Principe di Gerace Tuna in organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Principe di Gerace organic chili flavored extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Principe di Gerace organic garlic flavored extra virgin olive oil 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1\2 jar of Principe di Gerace organic green olives
- a clove of garlic
- a handful of Principe di Gerace organic Capers in salt
- a handful of fresh parsley
Take a large frying pan, pour garlic flavored extra virgin olive oil and chop the fresh garlic, let fry slowly and add the cherry tomatoes cut in half pieces. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for a few minutes.
In a separate bowl pour the tuna and crush it. Rinse olives and capers and put aside. Lift the lid and add tuna, olives and capers, after a few minutes turn off the fire.
Boil pasta in salted water for about 6 minutes, must be “al dente”. Drain pasta and pour into the pan. Mix adding half of the fresh basil and pouring chili flavored extra virgin olive oil, add a cup of the pasta boiling water. Stir to combine.
Top pasta with the remaining parsley leaves and serve very hot!
Tipps: if you like hot taste you can add fresh hot chili