Potato and Tuna salad
Prep and Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 kg of boiled potatoes
- 1/4 cup Principe di Gerace organic oregano flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar of Principe di Gerace tuna in organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar of Principe di Gerace organic green olives in brine
- 1 large tomato, cubed (not too ripe)
- a handful of Principe di Gerace organic capers in salt
- a pinch of fresh oregano
- a pinch of fresh basil
Boil potates until cooked but not overcooked, rince under running water and immediately peel them. Break the potatoes with your hands and put in a large bowl.
Open the tuna and crush it in a plate, rince the olives and capers and add to the potatoes with the tomato cubes. Top with the oregano flavoured extra virgin olive oil, the fresh oregano and basil, stir gently.
Tipps: if you like hot taste you can add fresh hot chili